Heartland Landscape Group of the Ozarks is seeking several motivated individuals to join our growing team of Landscape professionals. Currently servicing the Osage Beach, MO area as well as all surrounding communities including Jefferson City, Columbia, Boonville, just to name a few.
- Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis installing hardscape construction projects.
- Maintain clean and safe job site, as well as care for company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Punctual and dependable with a positive attitude.
- Have a valid drivers license or transportation.
- Must be able to endure repetitive bending and twisting motions.
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Proper use and understanding of job site tools, tape measure, levels etc.
- Good decision making on the job site.
- No weekends unless rain outs.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- Strong work ethic and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Work with a team effectively.
- Projects will include building walls, patios, and irrigation related work as well as other aspects of landscape construction. .
- Perform work in a safe, expeditious, professional manner while maintaining a good working relationship with the rest of the crew.
- Must be dependable and have transportation to and from work.