Position: Attendant, Room/Suite Housekeeping
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned suites. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain suites in compliance with standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean suites as assigned, which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and washing windows/tracks. Reports rooms as clean and available. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards
- Strips dirty linens/towels and removes used amenities from suite
- Check maid cart for supplies, stock as needed
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Replenish linen and guest amenities
- Respond to special requests by guests (such as providing extra amenities or service time requests).
The hospitality business functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must always be projected .
Camden on the Lake Resort
- Add to favourites