Thomas Construction-General Laborer Starting $18 hr with Benefits
The General Laborer will assist construction personnel with job site tasks. This position will take direction from the Project Manager, Project Supervisors, Lead Carpenters and Carpenters. All General Laborers should possess basic carpentry skills, perform work in a safe manner and follow company policies and procedures.
- Basic carpentry skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity and ability to learn and to follow directions.
- The ability to read and understand construction documentation.
- Professional appearance.
- Reliable vehicle.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting up to 100 pounds.
- All candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing carpentry labor, material handling, and job site cleanup as assigned by the Lead Carpenter.
- Ongoing development and knowledge of carpentry skills and basic construction techniques.
- Maintains a safe and clean job site.
- Respectful of customer’s property. Protects furniture/belongings from construction materials, debris, etc.
- Understands and complies with all company policies and safety guidelines.
- Maintains excellent company image; demonstrates integrity and trust.
- Demonstrates positive customer and fellow employee relations.
- Attends company meetings and company functions as requested.
- Miscellaneous and other duties as assigned.
Starting at $18 with Benefits
Please Apply in Person
- Add to favorites